HER Interactive: March 06 – Present
- Lead Character Animator
· Created from scratch and maintaining the entire in house character pipeline. As well as assist in the production of Lip Sync and Character Animation.
· Train artists in the ways of low polygon character, props and environment creation.
- 3D Environmental Artist
· Create engaging realistic worlds using any techniques available to 3D Studio Max given the tight turn around time of 3-5 months per game.
ATARI: July 01 – February 06
- Technical Support Agent / Quality Assurance
· Provide technical support for PC, Mac and Consoles for more than 2000 software titles produced under the Atari name.
· Humongous Entertainment Q/A testing.
Mathica: January 03 – August 03
- Lead Character Artist
· Mathica was a game designed to teach children basic math skills.
United Advertising Publications: June 97 - July 01
-Computer Graphics Editor Supervisor
· Operating manager over the Graphics Editing Department
· I learned basic ASL so I could communicate effectively with 3 very talented staff members.
- Computer Graphics Editor
· Compiled several different types of printed materials for the magazines mentioned above.
3D studio Max
Unreal Engine Editing
Qake3 Arena Editing
Star Craft Editing
Dawn Of War Editing
Countless games played